LEPA Gold Series 750W Power Supply Review
Final Thoughts and Conclusions
The LEPA Gold 750W power supply proved to be a very good unit. It produced excellent voltage regulation with very good AC ripple suppression and meets the 80 Plus Gold criteria for efficiency. It comes with a good assortment of both fixed and modular cables and can even operate in silent, Low-Power-Fanless-Mode when operating below 15~20% output.
The LEPA Gold 750W PSU is currently available and typically sells for $139.99 (Newegg.com, November 2012).
• 750W continuous DC output
• Excellent voltage regulation
• 80 Plus Gold efficiency across a broad range of loads
• Very good AC ripple suppression even at 100% load
• Silent, fanless operation at low power levels (=15%)
• Single +12V output can deliver up to 62A/744W
• Four PCI-E connectors (6/8-pin) and dual EPS12V connectors
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• Ribbon style modular cables
• None noted
LEPA Gold Series 750W Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at ECOMASTER for sending us the LEPA G-750 PSU to review – thank you!
Get notified when we go live!