Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Review
Final Thoughts and Conclusions
Corsair’s Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming cases are designed for gamers who want a solid, full-featured mid-tower enclosure to take on the road to LAN parties. The C70 offers outstanding case cooling options with support for both air and water cooling. Ergonomic carrying handles on top and tool-free design makes the case easy to work on and move around. While the C70 may be targeted towards a niche market of LAN party gamers, it is sure to appeal to mainstream users as well. Overall, another very good offering from Corsair!
The Corsair Vengeance C70 Gaming case is currently available and typically sells for $139.99 USD (Newegg.com, October 2012).
Vengeance C70 Strengths:
• Rugged mid-tower case designed for portability
• Outstanding case cooling options
• Ten different case fan mounting locations
• Excellent support for water cooling
• Mesh filters on bottom and front intake openings help prevent dust buildup
• Tool-free design (side panels, ODD bays, and HDD bays)
• Three 5.25" external drive bays
• Six 3.5"/2.5” internal drive bays
• Windowed side panel with dual 120/140mm fan locations
• Eight expansion slots for up to four GPUs
• Oversized CPU backplate cutout for easy CPU cooler installation
• Functional cable routing cutouts and clips for neat wiring
• Two front panel USB 3.0 ports
• No external hot-swap 3.5” HDD bay
Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case
I would like to thank our friends at Corsair for sending us the C70 case to review – thank you!
Get notified when we go live!