Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Review
Introduction and Features
Earlier this year Corsair added the Vengeance series to their enclosure lineup and in this review we will be taking a detailed look at the Vengeance C70 mid-tower gaming case. Corsair continues to bring a full line of high quality cases, memory components, power supplies, cooling components, SSDs and accessories to market for the PC enthusiast and professional alike. The new Vengeance cases come in three different colors: Gunmetal Black, Military Green, and Arctic White. Corsair designed the Vengeance cases for travelling gamers. They feature rugged steel construction with numerous case cooling options for going on the road to the next LAN party.
Here is what Corsair has to say about the Vengeance C70 Cases:
When it’s time to take your competitive gaming on the road, the Vengeance C70 mid-tower PC case is a great choice. It’s crafted out of solid steel and made to survive trips with less wear and tear, and the ergonomic carry handles help you move your gear with confidence.
High-performance gaming hardware requires high-performance cooling. Vengeance C70 is equipped with three 120mm fans out of the box, with mounting points for seven more to meet your exact air cooling demands.
…and Water Cover, too
Vengeance C70 is also outfitted for liquid cooling upgradability. You get 240mm radiator compatibility on top of the case, and if that’s not enough, you can remove the lower hard drive cage to fit a second 240mm radiator for a dual-loop setup.
A case is as much a part of your armory as any other component. With internal USB 3.0 connectors for modern motherboards, native SSD compatibility, eight expansion slots and room for long graphics cards, the C70 stands ready to take on any challenger.
Lock and Load
Easy access side panels come off with quick-release latches. The optical drive bays and 3.5” hard drive bays are tool-free. Thumbscrews secure your graphics cards, and the hard drive cages can be easily removed for better airflow or additional expansion room. Cable routing tie-downs and built-in clamps keep your system tidy.
With so many features, the Vengeance C70 does what it’s supposed to do – stay out of your way while you build or upgrade.
Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Key Features:
• Rugged Mid-Tower case designed for portability
• Ergonomic carry-handles on top
• Six tool-free internal hard drive bays (3.5” and 2.5” compatible)
• Three tool-free external optical drive bays
• Ten case fan locations (three 120mm fans included)
• Dust filters included (front and bottom fan positions)
• Liquid cooling support (dual 240mm radiators)
• Tool-free side panel latches for easy access
• Windowed side panel with dual 120/140mm fan locations
• Eight expansion slots for up to four GPUs
• Oversized CPU backplate cutout for easy CPU cooler installation
• Innovative cable routing cutouts and clips for neat wiring
• Two USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, Power and Reset buttons on front panel
Get notified when we go live!