Corsair Obsidian 750D Full-Tower ATX Case Review
Introduction and Features
The 750D is Corsair’s latest addition to their top of the line Obsidian Series and is the third new Obsidian case for 2013. The new 750D is a full-tower enclosure that offers a little more room, enhanced cooling, with expanded drive mounting options, than Corsair’s ever popular 650D mid-tower enclosure. The 750D is being introduced with an MSRP of $159.99 USD, which also makes it a little less expensive than the 650D. In addition to PC enclosures, Corsair continues to offer one of the largest selections of memory products, SSDs, power supplies, coolers, gaming peripherals, and PC accessories currently on the market.
The 750D full-tower case is positioned mid-way between Corsair’s huge 900D Super-Tower and 350D Micro-ATX enclosures and shares many of the same styling and design features as the 900D and 350D. Corsair is saying the 750D is a successor to the 650D but we hope the 650D mid-tower enclosure doesn’t go away any time soon as the two enclosures are still different enough to appeal to different users.
(Courtesy of Corsair)
Here is what Corsair has to say about the Obsidian 750D computer case:
“Corsair Obsidian Series® computer cases were designed by builders, for builders, with space for nearly any system configuration you can imagine. Rugged steel meets the subtle elegance of brushed aluminum in these world-class PC cases designed to be the foundation of amazing systems.”
“The Obsidian Series 750D full tower PC case combines generous expansion flexibility, room for advanced cooling options, and an exterior that’s optimized for fast and easy builds and upgrades. It has a clean, elegant exterior that dispenses with arbitrary plastic add-ons in exchange for the beauty of brushed aluminum and solid steel. This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you’ll need if you’re going to push those components to their limits. And, it incorporates a host of clever system builder-focused features, because building a system should be straightforward, trouble-free, and fun.”
(Courtesy of Corsair)
Obsidian Series 750D Full-Tower ATX Case Key Features:
• Full-tower PC case with clean, elegant styling
• Matte black finish inside and out
• Full panel side window
• Support for up to 8 fans (3x AF140L fans included)
• Support for radiators up to 360mm in length (top), 280mm (front & bottom)
• Cable routing cutouts with rubber grommets
• CPU backplate cut out for easy CPU cooler upgrades
• Three tool-free 5.25” drive bays
• Six tool-free 3.5” hard drive trays with integrated SSD support
• Four tool-free 2.5” SSD drive bays
• Three removable dust filters (front intake, under PSU intake, top of case)
• Front panel has 2 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports
• Thumbscrew side panel removal for quick access
• Nine expansion slots for multi-GPU compatibility
• Supports E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, and Micro ATX motherboards
• 2-Year warranty
Check out Ryan’s video review of the 750D on YouTube!!!
Get notified when we go live!