Corsair Graphite 760T Full-Tower Windowed Case Review
Final Thoughts and Conclusions
Corsair’s Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Windowed case is a large, visually stunning case, with great storage and cooling options! We have really enjoyed our time exploring the 760T’s wealth of features. Underneath the beautiful sculpted lines and glossy white and black finish of the Arctic White version is a very user friendly case with loads of storage (up to six 3.5”/2.5” HDD/SSDs and four 2.5” SSDs) and excellent support for both air and water-cooling.
The 760T Full-Tower case comes with two hinged side panel doors that can be removed when working inside the case. The left side panel features a large smoked-grey acrylic window to show off all your PC’s internal hardware. The 760T comes with three Corsair AF140L 140mm case fans pre-installed (two front intakes with white LEDs and one rear exhaust) and a two-speed fan controller. This provides very good baseline cooling. If you want more airflow the 760T provides a total of eight fan mounting locations (120mm and 140mm). The 760T also supports mounting liquid cooling fan/radiator combos with single, dual, or triple fans (120mm and 140mm).
We found very little to complain about during our time working with the 760T Full-Tower case. Considering all the room and built-in capabilities for water-cooling its not very likely that anyone will actually remove the knock-outs on the back panel for use with routing external liquid cooling system hoses and cables. But if you do, you will find some sharp metal edges left behind. Openings with rubber grommets would be better in our opinion. And as is the case with any acrylic window, the large side window can be easily scratched if you are not careful. But because the side panel doors are so easy to remove when working on the case this really shouldn’t be much of an issue either.
If you are in the market for a large, visually stunning case, with great storage and cooling options, the new Corsair 760T Full-Tower Windowed case may be just you are looking for!
The Corsair Graphite Series 760T Arctic White Full-Tower Windowed case is currently available and selling for $189.99 USD (newegg.com, June 2014). The 760T black version is also available and selling for $179.99 USD.
• Large full-tower enclosure with awesome good looks
• Stylish, elegant design with high gloss finish (white/black or black/black)
• Two swing-out side panel doors (can be removed when opened)
• Large smoked grey acrylic side window
• Supports mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX, and XL-ATX motherboards
• Two 140 LED intake fans and one 140mm exhaust fan included
• Built-in two speed fan controller
• Locations for up to eight total case fans
• Supports 120mm, 240mm, and 360mm radiators for water-cooling
• Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
• Three external 5.25” drive bays
• Six internal 3.5”/2.5” drive bays (removable)
• Four internal 2.5” SSD drive bays
• Removable mesh dust filters on front panel and under PSU
• External I/O panel with two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
• Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets around cutouts
• User friendly design makes the 760T a joy to work with
• External water-cooling knock-outs on back panel leave sharp edges if removed
• Large acrylic side window can scratch easily if you are not careful
Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Windowed Case
I would like to thank our friends at Corsair for sending us the 760T case to review – thank you and keep up the good work!