Corsair Graphite 760T Full-Tower Windowed Case Review
Features and Specifications
Corsair is on a roll in 2014 as they continue to expand their PC enclosure lineup. Today we are taking a detailed look at Corsair’s new Graphite Series 760T Arctic White Full-Tower Windowed case (the 760T is also available in black). In addition to the 760T, the Graphite Series currently includes the 730T Full-tower, the 600T Mid-Tower, and the 230T Compact Mid-Tower cases. And Corsair continues to offer one of the largest selections of memory products, SSDs, power supplies, coolers, gaming peripherals, and PC accessories currently on the market today!
760T Arctic White (with white LED fans) 760T Black (with red LED fans)
The new Graphite Series 760T is a large full-tower enclosure that supports numerous motherboards ranging in size from mini-ITX up to Extended ATX and XL-ATX form factors. Corsair states the 760T is a visually stunning case and we have to agree; it made an outstanding first impression, which continued as we spent more time working with the case.
The Graphite Series 760T Arctic White Full-Tower Windowed case features two swing-out side panel doors that can be easily removed when working on the case. The left side panel incorporates a large smoked-acrylic window. The 760T offers internal storage locations for up to six 3.5”/2.5” HDD/SSDs with four more locations for 2.5” SSDs. The case comes with three Corsair AF140L fans pre-installed and provides mounting locations for up to eight fans total. And if you want to include water-cooling in your build, the 760T supports numerous options for mounting different fan/radiator combinations in single, dual and triple 120mm and single or dual 240mm sizes.
Key Features for the Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Windowed Case:
• Stylish, elegant design with swing-out side panel doors
• Large full-tower enclosure with smoked acrylic side window
• Supports mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX, and XL-ATX motherboards
• Two 140 LED intake fans and one 140mm exhaust fan included
• Built-in two speed fan controller
• Locations for up to eight total case fans
• Supports 120mm, 240mm, and 360mm radiators for water-cooling
• Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
• Three external 5.25” drive bays
• Six internal 3.5”/2.5” drive bays
• Four internal 2.5” SSD drive bays
• Removable mesh dust filters on front panel and under PSU
• External I/O panel with two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
• Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets around cutouts
• Designed for fast and straight forward builds
Specifications for the 760T Full-Tower case (Courtesy of Corsair):