Corsair Carbide 330R Quiet Mid-Tower Case Review
Final Thoughts and Conclusions
The Corsair Carbide 330R Quiet Mid-Tower case is a full-featured mid-tower case that provides several different case cooling options and comes with two installed fans to get you started. It also supports both single and dual fan radiators for liquid cooling. The 330R is focused on functionality and quiet operation. The reversible front door, removable top panel, and both side panels are lined with sound absorption material to keep the noise down.
The Carbide 330R Quiet case can easily accommodate extended VGA adapters and offers four internal HDD/SSD mounting trays and three external 5.25” bays but does not have any built in 3.5”/2.5” HDD hot-swap options. Overall the build quality is good, the case is easy to work with, and it is has the potential to offer very good cooling with minimal noise.
(Courtesy of Corsair)
The Corsair Carbide 330R Quiet Mid-Tower case is currently selling for $99.99 USD (Newegg.com, August 2013).
• Good case cooling options with support for liquid cooling
• One 140mm intake fan and one 120mm exhaust fan included
• Sound absorption material on top, front and both side panels
• Five different case fan mounting locations
• Support for both single and dual fan radiators
• Tool-free ODD and 3.5” HDD bay mounts
• Three 5.25" external drive bays
• Four 3.5” / 2.5” internal HDD / SSD bays
• Oversized CPU back plate cutout for easy CPU cooler installation
• Allows installing extended VGA adapters (up to 450mm long)
• Functional cable routing cutouts and extra room for neat wiring
• Two front panel USB 3.0 ports and I/O panel
• No external hot-swap 3.5” HDD bays
Corsair Carbide 330R Quiet Mid-Tower Case
I would like to thank our friends at Corsair for sending us the 330R Quiet case to review – thank you.