Antec P193 Advanced Mid-Tower Case Review
High Price: Not Available
View Not Available sellers
Introduction and Features
Antec is a well known and highly respected name among PC enthusiasts and their line of PC enclosures, power supplies, and PC accessories is one of the most complete in the industry. Antec’s Performance One series includes three models: the Mini P180 (and Mini P180 White), P183 and P193. The P193 is an updated version of Antec's popular P190 enclosure. At first glance it looks similar to the P183; however the P193 features more room inside with improved airflow and a lower selling price!
Antec Twelve Hundred, P183 and P193
Here is what Antec has to say about their new P193 enclosure:
“Larger and more versatile, the Antec P193 stands apart from the competition with room to handle the biggest hardware out there. Together with the cooling features and Quiet Computing™ technologies that the Performance One series is renowned for, the P193 is truly in a class of its own.”
Antec P193 Enclosure
Antec P193 Key Features:
• Classic gunmetal gray styling with brushed aluminum front and side panels
• Dual chamber design isolates heat and helps reduce system noise
• Can accommodate CPU heatsink fans up to 140mm
• Accepts either standard ATX or exclusive Antec CP series power supplies
• Two-layer side panels and three-layer front door dampen sound
• Double hinged front door opens up to 270°
• Rear ports for use with external liquid-cooling systems
• Front mounted ports provide convenient connections:
o (1) eSATA
o Audio In/Out (HAD & AC’97)
• Cable organizer behind motherboard tray helps minimize cable clutter
• Antec AQ3 3-Year warranty
What's new in the P193:
• Front door vents and wider vents along the door frame to improve airflow into the chassis.
• Filters and filter doors are integrated as one unit and the doors themselves have been modified to provide greater airflow, resulting in cooler system temperatures.
• Drive bay covers are vented and include air filters to provide better airflow.
• A lower chamber fan is now located in front of the hard drive cage, allowing for installation of longer PSUs as well as easier cable routing between the lower HD cage and the power supply.
• The Big-Boy 200™, a 200mm fan, is moved outward to give more clearance for taller heatsinks. Externally removable washable air filter allows for easier maintenance.