AeroCool Silence Solution Heatsink Fans
AeroCool Golden Crown HSF
This content was originally featured on Amdmb.com and has been converted to PC Perspective's website. Some color changes and flaws may appear.The AeroCool Golden Crown heatsink fan is a traditional style aluminum heatsink fitted with an aluminum fan shroud, which allows directly mounting an 80 mm fan. The Golden Crown is well made and quite attractive (as heatsinks go :) It takes its name from the clear fan set with four colored LEDs atop the gold anodized fan shroud. The Golden Crown comes pre-assembled in a box with a tube of thermal compound (Stars-700, 10% silver).
- Solid aluminum, skived fin heatsink construction
- Heatsink dimensions: 62 mm x 80 mm x 42 mm high
- Gold anodized aluminum fan shroud
- Single-lug mounting clip
- AeroCool 80 mm x 80 mm x 25 mm fan with 4-color LED lighting
- 12 VDC, 0.26 Amps
- Rated fan speed: 3,000 RPM
- Rated air flow: 13.3 CFM
- Rated fan noise level: 24 dBA
- Designed to work with AMD Socket A and Intel Socket 370 CPUs
- Weight: 183 g heatsink/fan shroud, 251 g heatsink with 80 mm fan
The base of the Golden Crown heatsink has a very nice machined finish. Unfortunately the mounting clip is of the single-lug design but was quite easy to use.
The fan used on the Golden Crown is an AeroCool Silence Solution 80 mm axial fan. Four colored LEDs are imbedded into the clear plastic frame (red, blue, yellow, green). The fan is rated at 3,000 RPM and 24 dBA, which should make it very quiet.
Get notified when we go live!