A new season, a new system guide
Subject: Systems | November 8, 2011 - 11:08 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: system build
The PC Perspective Hardware Leaderboard is not the only system build guide to recently have been updated; The Tech Report have just finished their Fall Systems guide. The Econobox now sports a Core i3 2100 now that Phenom X4 840s have gone extinct which requires a new H67 motherboard. The Utility Player sports 8GB of RAM and graphical muscle in the form of a GTX 560. The Sweeter Spot sports an improved CPU and motherboard in comparison to the Utility Player and the Doublestuff Workstation is even more impressive. You can even catch some notebook recommendations, so head on over and take a peek.
"Join us as we reveal the latest updates and additions we've made to our four classic builds: the $600 Econobox, $900 Utility Player, $1500 Sweeter Spot, and cheaper-than-before-but-still-quite-expensive Double-Stuff Workstation."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- HP TouchSmart 320-1050 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Holiday Budget System Buyers' Guide @ AnandTech
- Serenity Mini, SPCR Edition by Puget Computers
- CyberPower Gamer Ultra 2098 Budget Gaming PC Review @ Legit Reviews
- Guru3D Rig of the Month - October 2011
- CyberPower Gamer Xtreme 1000 SE Review @ OCC
Get notified when we go live!