You can't always teach old tech support new tricks
Subject: Systems | September 26, 2006 - 03:24 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Dell's XPS 410 is a solid performing system, [H]ard|OCP was quite happy with the performance of the sytem when gaming or using it for other multimedia applications. However, several issues with the system had them dealing with Tech Support, whose performance was far from stellar.
"Dell's mid-range XPS offering brings Core 2 Duo muscle to the midrange market. We've recently seen Dell turn over a new leaf when it comes
to bloatware and tech support. However, we see here that they're back to their old ways."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Midrange Buyer's Guide - September 2006 @ AnanadTech
- PC Buyer's Guide Late Summer 2006 @ Guru3D
- What is a "Silent" Computer? @ SPCR
- Systemax Hellcat @ [H]ard|OCP
- Systemax Sabre Intel Core 2 Extreme Gaming PC
Get notified when we go live!