The Tech Report reminds you to get shopping with their updated System Build Guide
Subject: Systems | November 6, 2012 - 01:46 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: system build
Even if The Tech Report's Systems Guide is in direct competition with our own Hardware Leaderboard, it is always nice to have a second opinion especially if you need some advice on Mobile Sidekicks. Their builds include the Econobox at roughly $600, the Sweet Spot at $1,000, the Editors Choice at $1,500, and the Double Stuff Workstation at $3,000 for those who need the ultimate machine. There are also alternative components offered for each of these builds so take a look through their recommendations and see if it inspires you.
"We've refreshed our famous system guide to account for AMD's new A- and FX-series processors, the latest GPU releases, and of course, the arrival of Windows 8."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M92z All-In-One Desktop PC @ SPCR
- Zotac ZBOX nano XS AD11 PLUS @ techPowerUp
- Calxeda ECX-1000 Benchmarks vs. Intel Atom, TI OMAP4 @ Phoronix
- DigitalStorm Bolt Gaming System Review: It's Little But It's Fierce @ AnandTech
- ASUS ET2220 review: 22-inch all-in-one with Windows 8 @ Hardware.info
- Calxeda EnergyCore ECX-1000 ARM Server @ Phoronix