Summer system updates
Subject: Systems | July 2, 2010 - 02:53 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Tech Report has updated their system guide for the summer, featuring everything from a new Econobox to an improved double stuff system. They also go beyond just internal hardware recommendations to look at the choices you have in operating systems and even a bit on the most important peripherals such as monitors. Drop by and see what they recommend for you and don;t forget that we have our own PC Perspective Hardware Leaderboard, freshly crafted each month.
"Taking advantage of a short lull in component launches, we've refreshed our system guide
with the very latest processors, graphics cards, and solid-state drives in mind."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Build the Best Gaming PC for Any Budget @ ExtremeTech
- Lenovo C315 Touch
Screen All-in-One PC @ SPCR
- Samsung N220
Pine Trail Netbook @ SPCR
- Enthusiast Custom PC Build Guide Q3-2010 @ Benchmark Reviews
- HP Pavilion P6510F Review @ TechReviewSource
- Radioactive PC Plasma Mainstream Gaming System Review @
- Goodbye Mac Mini, Hello Shuttle X350 / XS35 @ CoD
- HP Mini 210 HD Edition Review @ Digital Trends
Get notified when we go live!