Spring cleaning your PC components, out with the old and in with the new
Subject: Systems | April 14, 2011 - 01:01 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Tech Report finished off their Spring update to their systems guide, partly to take advantage of the change in season and partly to allow the channel to fill with a certain chipset's B3 revision. There are four different levels of systems, a $600 Econobox, a $900 Utility Box, the $1,500 Sweeter Spot, and the Double Stuff workstation that is around $3,000. They finish up with a look at the peripherals you are likely to want and some recommendations on which to get.
"For months, we've held back on a full update to our system guide while waiting for B3- revision Sandy Bridge motherboards. They've arrived, and so has the spring edition of our guide."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- HP Proliant MicroServer @ SPCR
- Lenovo IdeaCentre K330-11691AU Review @ TechReviewSource
- Cyberpower Gamer Xtreme 4000 Sandy Bridge System Review @ Legit Reviews
- Puget Systems Obsidian: Solid as a Rock @ AnandTech
- Puget Systems Deluge Mini: The Art of Custom @ AnandTech
- Sapphire Edge Mini PC @ XSReviews
- Gigabyte E350N-USB3 Review @ Neoseeker
Get notified when we go live!