Spend Memorial Day speccing out a new system
Subject: Systems | May 28, 2012 - 02:28 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: DIY, econobox, sweet spot, double stuff
The Tech Report have updated their Systems Guide just in time for the holiday in the US, so you should have plenty of time to peruse their recommendations today. From an i3-2120 powered Econobox priced just under $600 to over $1500 Editor's Choice system with a GTX670, i5-3570K and Samsung 830 SSD there is a system for just about everyone. Read straight through to the end for suggestions for monitors, keyboards and more.
You can contrast their picks with our own Hardware Leaderboard here.
"We've freshened up our system guide with new-and-improved builds featuring Ivy Bridge CPUs, 28-nm graphics processors, and cheaper-than-ever solid-state drives. Come and see what we've put together."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Dell XPS 8500 Review @ TechReviewSource
- BitFenix Prodigy @ OC3D
- HP Z420 Workstation Review: Competition Heats Up @ AnandTech
- Eurocom Monster 1.0: Clevo's Little Monster @ AnandTech
- CKC - The Curtain Call @ OC3D
- Cyberpower PC Gamer Xtreme 2000 SE System Review @ Ninjalane
- V3 Gaming PC Avenger @ AnandTech
- Chillblast Fusion Vacuum @ XSReviews
- AlienWare X51 System @ Kitguru