Lenovo Releases New High Performance Desktop for Gamers - Meet the Erazer X700
Subject: Systems | January 6, 2013 - 11:01 AM | Chris Barbere
Tagged: x700, system, Lenovo, ces 2013, CES
Lenovo has announed a new 'high-performance desktop for extreme gamers with high storage capacity, powerful OneKey™ overclocking performance at the click of a button, and a liquid-cooling system" that looks interesting.
Key features include:
- OneKey™ Overclocking increases processing speed with the click of a button
- Lenovo Cooling System uses a liquid coolant to keep internal temperatures at optimal levels to protect system health while overclocking
- AMD Eyefinity technology allows users to simultaneously connect up to six monitors for a truly panoramic display
- Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme processor
- Dual graphics support – NVIDIA® SLI1, up to dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX660 1.5GB or ATI CrossFireX™1, up to dual AMD Radeon™ HD 8950 3GB graphics
Notice something interesting in there? Look at the last card listed in that last bullet. "AMD Radeon HD 8950." Could it be a typo, inaccurate, or a slip of the lip? Since we've heard the Erazer won't be available till June and haven't heard anything official on the 8950 there's no telling.
A good looking case design and some interesting specs, including integrated water cooling, have us interested in getting our hands on the Erazer and running it through it's paces when it hits.
PC Perspective's CES 2013 coverage is sponsored by AMD.
Follow all of our coverage of the show at http://pcper.com/ces!
Get notified when we go live!