Beat SAD with a new system build
Subject: Systems | February 13, 2013 - 11:49 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: DIY, econobox, sweet spot, double stuff
The Tech Report has updated their System Guide for February and added in a new SFF build as well as instructional videos on building a PC for those just joining the enthusiast crowd. The four price points that they aim for are $600, $1,000, $1,500, and $3,000 and range from an EconoBox for basic usage up to the Double Stuff workstation and of course the new Mighty Mite system. Head on over to see what they've assembled and feel free to contrast it with our own Hardware Leaderboard.
"In the latest edition of the TR System Guide, we've tweaked our usual builds to incorporate newer components and price changes, making our recommended systems better than ever. We've also included a small-form-factor gaming build priced just under $1,000."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- HP Pavilion 20-b010z Review @ TechReviewSource
- Acer T232HL - Touch Comes to the Desktop @ AnandTech
- HP Envy 23 TouchSmart @ Hardware.info
- Intel’s Next Unit of Computing Review: Desktop of the Future or Another Nettop @ X-bit Labs
- Wired2Fire Diablo Predator System @ Kitguru
- Zotac's Zbox ID42 Plus nettop @ The Tech Report
Get notified when we go live!