34 ATX 2.0 PSUs Compared
Subject: Systems | September 26, 2005 - 03:43 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
With all the PSU's to choose from, you may want to bless HEXUS for putting together 34 ATX 2.0 PSU together for a huge comparison. See which one is right for you.
It may have been Slashdotted, so give it some time to recover.
"The vast majority of the ATX 2.0 supplies tested, and ATX 2.0 is what you should be buying these days, will comfortably power a current high-end system without any issues whatsoever. That's great for the consumer and great for the reputable vendors selling high quality PSU designs. Hopefully our roundup has shown you who some of those vendors are and who to avoid."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- MGE Vigor 500W Power Supply @ ThinkComputers.org
- Hiper Type-R 480 Watt Power Supply Review @ Club OC
- SilverStone Zeus 650w power supply @ A1 Electronics
- SLI Power Supply Roundup @ PC Modding Malaysia
- Intel's dual-core Xeon makes Dell debut @ CNET