Universal Serial Killer
Subject: Storage | January 29, 2007 - 06:48 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
HEXUS has picked up a new habit ... killing USB sticks. They are taking Corsair's ruggedized USB thumb drives and 'Testing them to Destruction. The claim from Corsair is that the rubberized drives they are water resistant, and shock resistant as well, and Hexus took that as a challenge. Even better it is the start of a series, so expect to see a lot of tortured flash drives.
"In the introduction to the new HEXUS.tv series, Tested to Destruction, our own Nick Haywood and Corsair's Chris Gibson ask the
punters at I29 how they'd like to break a ruggedized Corsair flash memory thumbdrive."
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- Tested to Destruction: Episode 1 - Road Rage @ HEXUS.tv
- Vizo's 32-in-1 Card Reader for the Extreme Card
Collector @ OCModShop
- Goldenmars Identity Flashdrive & SD Card @
- GoldenMars USB Flash Drive Review @
- Qnap Qback-25 HDD Enclosure @ Hardware
- Ultra Stackable 3.5\" Hard Drive Enclosure USB
2.0 & Firewire @ circuitREMIX
- Blu-Ray Kills HD DVD @ CoolTechZone
- Blu-Ray and HD DVD Media to Stay Expensive @ CoolTechZone
- SilverStone NAS NS311 @ Phoronix
- VIZO Voyager HDD Cooler @ GideonTech
Get notified when we go live!