It's big, fast, reliable and here for the long haul
Subject: Storage | November 1, 2006 - 11:15 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Seagate Barracuda ES 750GB SATA HDD runs at a full 3GB/sec transfer, and is based on the new perpendicular recording technology. HotHardware finds that the 7200.10 is still slightly faster than this drive, but also point out that until this new Barracuda Enterprise drives were built to last, not built for speed. This new Seagate HDD is built for both.
"HotHardware.com evaluates the features and performance of
Seagate's Barracuda ES 750GB SATA Hard Drive. Not only does this drive boast the largest capacity of any other HD currently available, but
it features perpendicular recording technology, and it's got some enterprise-class features that dramatically affect its reliability."
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- 10 USB Flash Drives Roundup @ X-bit
- Customize Your USB Drive @
- Dynex Internal All in 1 Memory Card Reader Review @
- Kingston DataTraveler Secure @ 3DVelocity
- 2GB For the Road - 2GB
SODIMM Review @ BCCHardware
- ThermalTake Muse OTB2.5 eSATA Enclosure Review @ PC
- LaCie PORSCHE Design
Biometric USB Hard Drive @ EverythingUSB
- OCZ Secure Digital Dual 1GB Memory Card Review @
Get notified when we go live!