A look at CES 2012 through other peoples eyes
Subject: Shows and Expos | January 11, 2012 - 03:33 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: yoga, ultrabook, tablet, ocz, micron, Lenovo, kilimanjaro, CES
By now you should have hit our CES 2012 page, where all of our news coming out of CES is aggregated for you. The sad truth is that PC Perspective has yet to conquer time and space, so we can only be in one place at a time which leads to missed appointments with vendors. However, we are not the only tech site represented at CES 2012; for instance The Tech Report is running around Las Vegas as you read this. So far they've seen a Lenovo laptop/netbook which knows Yoga, seen the heights that the combined team of OCZ and Micron can climb to and tablets with better than 1080p resolution. They also weigh in on the similarities between Ultrabooks and a certain Apple product, as they are one of Intel's main focuses at this CES.
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Intel caught faking CES ultrabook gaming demo @ The Register
- CES 2012: GIGABYTE Shows Off Their Z77 Motherboards @ Bjorn3D
- CES 2012 Day 1 - Official Start - Sapphire EVGA and Rosewill @ Ninjalane
- Asustek to launch 7-inch Eee Pad Memo priced at US$249 @ DigiTimes
- Intel's Medfield & Atom Z2460 Arrive for Smartphones: It's Finally Here @ AnandTech
- CES 2012 Coverage of Corsair Cases, SSDs @ Legit Reviews
- CES 2012: EVGA SR-X Dual Socket 2011 Motherboard @ Legit Reviews
- CES2012 Monster Press Conference @ TechwareLabs
- Intel teams up with Lenovo and Motorola to launch Atom-based smartphones @ The Inquirer
- Linux 3.2 Kernel Benchmarks @ Phoronix
- Global Foundries Fab 8 is making chips @ SemiAccurate
PC Perspective's CES 2012 coverage is sponsored by MSI Computer.
Follow all of our coverage of the show at http://pcper.com/ces!
Get notified when we go live!