San Fransisco is the place to be ... Fall IDF news
Subject: Shows and Expos | September 27, 2006 - 12:09 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
There is a lot going on in San Fran, from Paul Otellini's speech, to 80 core processors and a firm date for the quad core Kentsfield processor. [H]ard|OCP is down there keeping an eye on Intel, and trying unsucessfully to scoop Ryan before he can get his news up.
"The Intel Developer Forum is well underway and as expected, Intel has made new announcements related to their soon to be released quad-core
Kentsfield chip, 45nm wafer production, and even showed off an 80-core wafer prototype."
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
SHOWS AND EXPOS
- Fall IDF 2006 - Day 1: 45/65nm, UMPC Update and
Quad-Core @ AnandTech
- Fall IDF 2006 - Day 1: Laser FSBs, more Alan Wake,
Flash in Vista & DDR3 @ AnandTech
- Intel touts 80-core processors, silicon sandwiches,
and lasers @ Ars Technica
- IDF September '06 Bulletin @ HEXUS
- Intel uncorks quad cores and a teraflop chip @ The
- IDF Day 1 Coverage, Quad-Core QX6700 and
80-core Teraflop Chips @ Hot Hardware
Get notified when we go live!