Not the only game in town
Subject: Shows and Expos | January 9, 2008 - 08:43 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
If CES has you going into gadget overload, with too many new things to see, the melange of PC and other electronics too much for you? Follow Think Computers over to the Digital Experience, an event that occurred Sunday, in the humble little venue called Caesar's Palace. The displays there are smaller and sparser, as the event focuses solely on the PC world. You can see Lenovo's new IdeaPad F11, some snazzy systems from Alienware as well as speakers, monitors , mice and more.
"Digital Experience is like an ultra-slimmed down version of CES which focuses primarily on computer-oriented technology.
ThinkComputers visited a number of vendors, some which are well-known, and a few which may be up-and-coming in the
technology world. Here follows ThinkComputers' experience at Digital Experience."
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- More CES Coverage as Day 2 Begins
- BCCHardware @ CES 2008 - Day 2 Coverage
- CES 08 coverage @ DH
- 2008 CES Coverage: Tagan, Data Drive
Thru @ OCIA
- SplashTop Running On Prototype ASUS Notebook @
- CES 2008 @ Hardware Secrets
- Pinnacle Shows Off Home Video Solutions at
CES 08 @ OCModShop
- CES 2008: Sony
Kicks Off CES with New Additions and Innovations @ Hardware Zone
- CES Update:
Intel Skulltrail at 4GHz @ HotHardware
- Radeon 3870 X2 Spotted @
- OCC @ CES 2008
- CES 2008 Day 1 Coverage @
- Radeon HD 3870 X2 - R680 - spotted at
CES! @ HEXUS
- Stop robot callers
with a tone @ MAKE:Blog
- Steve Jobs And Bill Gates: Together and Not Killing Each Other @ PC Mechanic
- How To Move Your
Firefox Saved Passwords @ PC Mechanic
Acquisition and the New ROKR E8 @ Hardware Zone
Get notified when we go live!