More CES 2011 coverage than you can shake a stick at
Subject: Shows and Expos | January 7, 2011 - 10:13 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Along with the coverage you have been getting from PC Perspective, there are many other sites here at CES 2011. This is a rather good thing as there are so many vendors and manufacturers represented here that there is no way that the PC Perspective team could visit them all ... though we've tried.
The Tech Report had a chance to meet with EVGA, who were showing off a nVIDIA card that can only be described as "a dual-GPU, SLI-on-a-stick video card". Drop by for a look at this monster card.
"What's this? We dropped by EVGA's suite here at CES today to see what they're up to, and among the various video cards on display was this rather intriguing number:"
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- CES 2011: OCZ Vertex 3 SSDs and ZX Power Supplies @ Legit Reviews
- AMD Interview with Matt Davis @ HardwareHeaven
- CES 2011 Day 1 Coverage: Corsair | Kingston | Thermaltake | Trendnet @ Tweaknews
- CES 2011: Intel Demos Future Sandy Bridge Capabilities @ Legit Reviews
- CES Day One @ OverclockersHQ
- CES 2011: Gigabyte Press Conference @ ThinkComputers
- CES 2011: Razer Shows Switchblade 7? Portable Gaming Computer Concept
- Zalman @ CES 2011 @ Bjorn3D
- CES 2011: IOGEAR HTPC Keyboards and 3D/HD Media Streamer @ Legit Reviews
- CES Coverage Pre CES and Day 1 @ OCC
- Dexim iPhone 4 Cases and Bumpers Review @ OverclockersHQ
- CES '11: ASUS Shows Honeycomb Tablets @ t-break
- CES '11: Lenovo Showcase @ t-break
- CES 2011: NVIDIA Tegra 2 and LG Dual-Core Super Phone @ Legit Reviews
- David Roman- Lenovo Interview @ t-break