The Microsoft and AMD Ready to Launch Tour is coming to a city near you!
Subject: Shows and Expos | October 19, 2009 - 02:37 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Discover exciting new technologies from Microsoft and AMD for consumers and small to midsize businesses - and see what the buzz is all about! This full-day, energy-filled event will introduce you to new products, tools, and resources offered by both AMD and Microsoft. Through interactive and highly informative sessions, we’ll introduce key selling scenarios and opportunities that you can seize immediately.
See first hand:
- Why Windows 7 is the best cutting-edge solution for consumers and small to midsize businesses. Windows 7 is more responsive, enables users to get more out of their PCs, prevents security threats, and safeguards data loss while making it possible for users to spend time on the things that matter most to them. Now, with Windows 7, the PC is simplified.
- How consumers and businesses running Windows 7 on AMD technology-based PCs can achieve an advanced visually dynamic, powerful, and rich computing experience on a stable and consistent platform.
- What’s new with Windows Server 2008 R2, and how its new Web tools, virtualization technologies, security enhancements, management utilities and integration with Windows 7 can help your customers save time and reduce costs, all while providing a solid foundation for their information technology (IT) infrastructure.
Engage with authorized distributors on site who will be available to offer exciting bundled offers.
Attendees will be eligible to purchase a complete experience DIY Kit at an attractive price of $189.
The DIY Kit contains:
- One full, not-for-resale copy of Windows 7 Ultimate
- AMD Athlon II X4 620 quad-core processor
- Asus motherboard with AMD 785G integrated graphics chipset
Each attendee will be eligible to purchase one kit only
Get notified when we go live!