IDF 2006 - The unexpurgated version
Subject: Shows and Expos | September 28, 2006 - 12:06 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Inquirer has taken the hard work of their 3 people on the scene at IDF, and condensed it to one page. Drop by for a look at IDF, in a way only they would do.
"OUR THREE FRONT LINE hacks have been busy scribing away like there's no tomorrow nor yesterday, and have come up with some fruits from the
high hanging tree that is the Intel Developer Forum."
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
SHOWS AND EXPOS
- IDF Fall 2006: Quad Core and More @ ExtremeTech
- Fall IDF 2006 - Day 1: Laser FSBs, more Alan Wake,
Flash in Vista & DDR3 @ AnandTech
- IDF Fall 2006 - Day 2: Opteron vs. Xeon, SSE4 &
Intel's Torrenza competitor Announced @ AnandTech
- IDF Fall 2006 - Day 2: Geneseo, Santa Rosa, Memory
Roadmap and More @ AnandTech
- Processor, memory may marry in future computers @ CNET
- Intel Developer Forum Fall 2006. Day 1 @
- Intel Developer Forum Fall 2006. Day 1
(Continued) @ X-bit Labs
- Tokyo Game Show 2006 Wrap-up @ Digital Trends
- IDF September '06 Bulletin No. 2 @ HEXUS
Get notified when we go live!