Game Developers Conference Highlights
Subject: Shows and Expos | April 7, 2004 - 04:02 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Highlights of the Game Developers Conference, for those who couldn't save $1,750 for a full GigaPass. Pictures from the CTIA show, focusing on wireless and wearable technology at the Game Developers Conference Homepage . Highlights included Unreal 3, (sorry no screens), Microsoft's new new system for software development, aka XNA. John Gaeta, senior VFX supervisor of the Matrix Trilogy was one of the keynote speakers, and much more.
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- Other GDC Links, courtesy Extremetech
- The CTIA Show, in words... @ EWeek
- ... and with visual aides @ Extremetech
- Secure IT Conference - 2004. Apr 27-30, Hyatt Regency in San Francisco
- The 7th annual Computer Trade Show, Apr 6th and 7th, in Birmingham, England
- If you find yourself in Shanghai Apr 26th to 29th, check out CeBIT Asia
- Boondoggle of the Day - Help Desk Institute 2004, join us for all this and more at the luxurious Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in sunny Orlando, Florida!
- Only 222 days left to sign up for Comdex, Las Vegas!!!