Digital Experience, the appetizer before CES
Subject: Shows and Expos | January 8, 2009 - 03:39 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Think Computers had a chance to drop by the CES before CES, known as the Digital Experience. It's a slimmed down version of CES, where the represented companies only show off the newest, as yet unseen products, leaving the already announced items for CES proper. Head over for four pages of new kit you have never seen in the wild until now.
"Well we are back at CES again this year. We start off this years coverage the day before CES at Digital Experience.
Digital Experiece is a slimmed down version of CES where vendors showing off just a few of the new products they are
announcing at the show. It is a more relaxed atmosphere and really gives us, the press time to really talk to the
companies. Let's see what they have in store for us in 2009!"
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- CES 2009 Press Day @ Digital Trends
- CES 2009 - ASUS Expands the Eee
Family @ AnandTech
- CES 2009: Highlights
from the Microsoft keynote @ Ars Technica
- BCCHardware CES 2009 Coverage
- CES 2009 : Hip hop in your hip pock(et) @ HEXUS
- CES 2009 : Shure looks like a USB micophone @
- CES 2009 : Eddie is gonna kick Robosapien's ass @
- CES 2009: Corsair and MSI @ Legit Reviews
- LIVE VIDEO COVERAGE OF TechwareLabs Co-Hosted Pre-CES
- CES 2009
- MSI Unveils the X320 MacBook Air Clone Netbook @ Futurelooks
- Macworld 2009
Highlights @ Hardware Zone
- Macworld Expo 2009
Show Floor Highlights @ Hardware Zone
Get notified when we go live!