CES 2007 - Part 3
Subject: Shows and Expos | January 10, 2007 - 01:11 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
The Tech Report continues to run around CES, checking out smart phones from OpenMoko and games for Microsoft's Zune, but isn't too distracted to miss the new iPhone. Intel's octo-core V8 system was shown, along with news on AMD's Better by Design. They've also covered a lot more, so drop by to get more updates.
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
SHOWS AND EXPOS
- The Tech Zone CES Kickoff Party @
- CES 2007 - Day Two Show Coverage From Las Vegas @
- CES Day 2 Coverage @ Tweaknews
- CES Day 2 From BCCHardware
- OverclockersClub @ CES Day 2
- CES Spotlight: Samsung SGH-F300 Double-Sided Cell Phone / MP3 Player @ TheTechLounge
- Antec's 2007 Product Lineup
- CES 2007 - Day One Show Coverage From Las Vegas @
- Macworld San Francisco
2007 (Expo Countdown) @ Hardware Zone
Get notified when we go live!