The six new processors from AMD tested
Subject: Processors | September 21, 2010 - 02:17 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Six new processors have arrived from AMD, including a pair of overclockable BE models. Most models are a refresh of existing lines, filling gaps between processors already available on the market. The other benefit to the market is that existing slower model prices will drop, making the budget builder's pocket happier. The Tech Report has some information on the speeds and pricing here.
You can see our full performance review here.
"Today AMD lifts the lid on a fresh batch of CPUs, including a six-core Phenom II X6 with a 3GHz clock speed and
$239 price tag. Read on for the skinny on the new lineup."
Here are some more Processor articles from around the web:
- AMD's Fall Refresh: New Phenom II and Athlon II CPUs Balance Price and
Performance @ AnandTech
- AMD Phenom II X6 1075T, X4 970, X2 560, Athlon II X4 645, X3 450 & X2 265 Review @ OCC
- AMD Phenom II X6 1075T & X4 970 BE & X2 560 BE Processor Review @ EOC
Phenom II x6 1075T @ Overclockers.com
- AMD Phenom II x6 1075T 3.0GHz Processor @ TechwareLabs
- AMD Phenom-II X2-560BE Processor @ Benchmark Reviews
- AMD Phenom II X2 560 BE & Athlon II X4 645 Review @ Neoseeker
- AMD Phenom II X6. X4, X2 and Athlon II X4, X2 update @ Legion Hardware
- AMD Phenom-II X6-1075T Processor @ Benchmark Reviews
- AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.10
GHz @ techPowerUp
- AMD Phenom II X6 1075T, X4 970BE & X2 560BE Launch Review @
- Phenom II X4 970 BE 3.50
GHz @ techPowerUp
- AMD Athlon-II X4-645 Processor @ Benchmark Reviews
- AMD CPU Refresh: 5 New Phenom
II & Athlon II Models
- AMD Phenom II 1075T and AMD Phenom II X4
970 Black Edition @ Bjorn3D
- A quick primer on Sandy Bridge @ The Tech
Get notified when we go live!