The tough get tougher - meet the ASUS Sabertooth P67
Subject: Motherboards | May 23, 2011 - 05:42 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: asus, Sabertooth, p67, tuf
[H]ard|OCP took a look at the ASUS Sabertooth P67, which is a member of ASUS' armour plated TUF series. The two PCIe 16x slots, three PCIe 1x slots and two SATA 6Gb/s ports do not look unusual the TUF Thermal Armour does not. Almost all of the components are covered by the heatsink, don't worry though as ASUS' Thermal Radar can see them. That feature will keep an eye on your components temperatures, which is good thing as the TurboV EVO software makes overclocking a breeze. The review was not barren of complaints, there are several improvements that [H] felt were necessary but that was not enough to spoil the overall stellar performance of the board.
"The Sabertooth P67 motherboard is the latest member of ASUS' TUF series of products. The board is built to be champion, with some of the best performance we have seem to date out of the Intel P67 platform."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASUS P8Z68-V Pro @ Tweaktown
- Gigabyte Z68X UD7 B3 Motherboard Review @ Ninjalane
- ASRock Z68 Pro3 Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 Intel Z68 Motherboard Review @ PCSTATS
- Asus P8H67-I Deluxe Mini-ITX Motherboard @ SPCR
- ASRock H61M/U3S3 Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- ECS P67H2-A2 (B3) @ techPowerUp
- ASUS P8H67-I Deluxe Socket 1155 Motherboard @ Pro-Clockers
- Zotac H67ITX Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- ECS H67H2-M H67 Motherboard Review @ eTeknix
- ASUS P8P67 PRO @ techPowerUp
- Zotac H55ITX-C-E @ Modders-Inc
- ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Intel P67 Motherboard Review @ ThinkComputers
- Asrock Z68 Extreme4 (Intel Z68) @ Techspot
- MSI 890FXA-GD70 @ iXBT Labs
Get notified when we go live!