A home for your Bulldozer, the ASUS Crosshair V Formula
Subject: Motherboards | September 16, 2011 - 12:27 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: asus, Crosshair V Formula, am3+
The ASUS Republic of Gamers is already waiting for Bulldozer to arrive as the Crosshair V Formula was designed for it. Seven SATA III 6Gb/s ports in total, a dozen USB 2.0 and a half dozen USB 3.0 ports will give you as much connectivity as you want. SupremeFX X-Fi 2 8-channel HD audio codec provides sound and four PCIe 16x slots will ensure even multiple GPUs will be running full out. There will even be a Thunderbolt version, though that was not the one that took Gold at [H]ard|OCP.
"The Crosshair V Formula is ASUS' ROG-based answer for the next generation AMD silicon, codenamed "Bulldozer." Built with all the bells and whistles you've come to expect from a Republic of Gamers' motherboard, the Crosshair V Formula looks to be the perfect companion for any AMD processor."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Zotac FUSION350-A-E Motherboard Review @ Hardware Secrets
- MSI A75MA-G55 Llano Motherboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- ECS Black Series A990FXM-A Review @ OCC
- ASRock A75M-ITX @ Tweaktown
- ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z Motherboard Review @ t-break
- Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 Motherboard Review @ OCIA
- BIOS Option Of The Week - PCI Bus Parking @ TechARP
- PCI Express 3 - Gigabyte vs MSI @ OC3D
- Intel Smart Response Technology Showdown w/ GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3-iSSD @ Tweaktown
- Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3-iSSD: LGA1155 Mainboard Fully Ready for Intel Smart Response @ X-bit Labs
- P67 Roundup Part Two @ OCC
- Gigabyte G1.Sniper2 @ Overclockers.com
- ASUS P8H67-M PRO/CSM Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- Sapphire Pure Platinum Z68 @ Tweaktown
- ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z LGA1155 @ techPowerUp
- GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3-iSSD Motherboard @ Bjorn3D
- GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER2 Intel Z68 Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
Get notified when we go live!