The difference a letter can make; 4 LGA1155 boards from Gigabyte
Subject: Motherboards | July 6, 2011 - 06:27 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gigabyte, sandybridge, ga-z68x, lga1155
Gigabyte's GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3, GA-Z68X-UD4-B3, GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 and GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 are up for review on X-bit Labs right now. You need to be fairly observant to notice the difference in the models and have a great memory to know which is which at a glance. They all share some similar characteristics, such as the lack of onboard video out but also share positive traits like Dual BIOS and Phase LEDs and a number of USB 3.0 and SATA 6G ports. They had a few problems during the review which you might want to find out about before purchasing one of these boards.
"Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3, GA-Z68X-UD4-B3, GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 and GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 mainboards do not have video Outs, that is why integrated graphics doesn’t work on them. They can use Intel Smart Response technology, but do not support any of the Lucid Virtu modes. Read our in-depth review to find out about other features of these mainboards."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Asus P8P67 Deluxe @ X-bit Labs
- Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3-iSSD vs ASUS P8Z68-V Pro @ t-break
- MSI Big Bang Marshal @ Tweaktown
- ASUS Maximus IV Extreme P67 Motherboard @ Pro-Clockers
- ASUS P8Q67-M DO/CSM Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe Motherboard Review @Hi Tech Legion
- Foxconn H67A-S Motherboard Review @ eTeknix
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus IV Gene-Z Motherboard Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 AM3+ Motherboard Review @Hi Tech Legion
- BIOS Option Of The Week - TM2 Bus VID @ TechARP
- Gigabyte 990FXA UD5 Motherboard Review @ Ninjalane
Get notified when we go live!