An X58 three-way
Subject: Motherboards | November 10, 2010 - 05:51 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Three fairly recent X58 motherboards, the Asus Rampage III Extreme, Gigabyte's UD9 and the MSI Big Bang XPower are up for review and comparison at Madshrimps. The most expensive of these boards is $600, and that is with a $100 rebate so these boards represent the highest end of X58 based boards. If you are in the market for the best and aren't scared of the price you'll pay, then read on.
"In this roundup of second generation X58 motherboards we put the best products from Asus, Gigabyte and MSI
through the OC grinder, to find out which one can help you push your hardware to the limit. Some in-depth
overclocking analysis lies ahead."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Gigabyte H55N-USB3 Mini-ITX @ FunkyKit
- ASUS Crosshair IV @ Overclockers.com
- Gigabyte X58A UD3R V2 @ OC3D
- Gigabyte X58A-UD5 Intel X58 Motherboard Review @ ThinkComputers
- Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD6 Motherboard Review @ Hi Tech Legion
Elitegroup P55H-AK Review @ OCC
- BIOS Option Of The Week -
USWC Write Posting @ Tech ARP
- Biostar A880G+ AMD
Motherboard Review @ OCIA
Get notified when we go live!