What would be on your dream motherboard?
Subject: Motherboards | May 1, 2006 - 07:26 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
MBReview looks at putting the Ultimate Motherboard together. Drop by to see if they missed your favorite feature, and if there are a few you didn't think about.
"The main aspect that I look for in a solid motherboard design is organization. Many consumers
neglect the design of their motherboard, until it comes time to do a little cable routing, or
perhaps hooking up some additional expansion bracket devices. The best motherboards you can find
almost always have one thing in common, a solid design."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- DFI LANParty UT CFX3200-DR
— Another Xpress 3200 Tested @ TweakTown
939SLI32-eSATA2 ULi M1695 Motherboard Review @ PCstats.com
- GIGABYTE GA-8I945GMH-RH VIIV Motherboard @ motherboards.org
- ECS Elitegroup C19-A SLI Pentium 4 Motherboard Review @ Bigbruin.com
- MSI K9N SLI Platinum @ HardwareZone
- MSI K9N SLI
Platinum AM2 Motherboard Preview @ Pro-Clockers
- MSI K8N Diamond
Plus nForce4 SLI x16 Motherboard Review @ PCstats.com
- EPoX EP-9U1697 GLI (ULi M1697) @ HardwareZone
- Asus P5WD2-E @ Neoseeker
- ECS KN1 SLI Extreme Review @ GruntvillE.com
975X7AA @ Neoseeker
Get notified when we go live!