VIA's K8V890 chipset keeps going
Subject: Motherboards | October 11, 2005 - 01:49 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
If the high price of nForce4 boards are keeping you from moving to 64 bit computing, consider Gigabyte's GA-K8V890-9. It isn't going to outshine a comparable nVidia bases board, but it is also significantl cheaper. Head to HardwareZone for the full review of this boards capabilities.
"VIA may have become the underdogs in the chipset race, but we find out that the old dog still has some bite in it. Gigabyte's GA-K8VT890-9 based on the K8T890 lacks advanced features, but you can be sure of a bang-for-buck performance little else can match."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Albatron K8SLI @ [H]ard|OCP
- ECS KN1SLI Extreme Review @ The TechZone
- ECS KN1 Extreme NF4 SLI Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Foxconn 6150K8MA-8EKRS Mainboard @ HEXUS
- Gigabyte K8N-SLI @ Legion Hardware
- ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 Socket M2 Upgradable Motherboard Review @ PCstats.com
Get notified when we go live!