Trimming the fluff and leaving the functional; the MSI 890FXA-GD65
Subject: Motherboards | April 15, 2011 - 12:14 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: SB850, msi, amd, am3, 890fx
[H]ard|OCP offers a second opinion on the Socket AM3 motherboard that Josh enjoyed so much, the MSI 890FXA-GD65. This board differs significantly from other economy class motherboards because MSI redesigned it from the ground up instead of just cutting off pieces from a more expensive model.
"With LGA1155 boards being all the rage, it’s easy to forget about those who are using the AM3 platform. We rectify that by taking a long [H]ard look at the MSI 890FXA-GD65. A simple and very basic design that makes up for its lack of features in many ways. For around $130 it may be just what the OC Genie ordered."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Intel DH67BL MicroATX Motherboard Review @Hi Tech Legion
- BIOS Option Of The Week - SDRAM Page Closing Policy @ TechARP
- ASUS Sabertooth P67A B3 @ OC3D
- Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard Review @ OverclockersHQ
- ASRock H67M-ITX/HT Socket 1155 Motherboard @ Pro- Clockers
- Intel DX58SO2 Mainboard @ X-bit Labs
- Gigabyte P67A-UD7-B3 Sandy Bridge Motherboard Review @ Hardware Canucks
- ASUS P8P76 WS Revolution: Elegant and Perfectly Functional @ InsideHW
- Intel P67 Motherboard 5-Way Shootout @ Techspot
Get notified when we go live!