Socket 939 on a budget
Subject: Motherboards | April 18, 2006 - 12:57 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
ASRock, the value series from ASUS has been around about 4 years now. It is much more reassuring buying a cheaper board from acompany that has been around at least a while, so that you are not stuck with ancient shipset drivers and no support. Drop by A1-Electronics to see how the ASRock 939SLI-eSATA2 motherboard performs.
"If you are looking for a really great value for money AMD Athlon 64 939-socket motherboard then
you need look no further than this super ASRock 939SLI-eSATA2."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- MSI K8N Diamond Plus @ [H]ard|OCP
- ASUS A8R-MVP (ATI CrossFire Xpress 1600) @ Hardware Zone
- ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe - King
of Xpress 3200 @ TweakTown
- ECS 945G-M3
Motherboard Review @ PCstats.com
Leaves Overclocking to the Expert @ ExtremeTech
- DFI BIOS makes it easy to fake memory results @
- MSI K8N Diamond Plus Reviewed @ GDhardware.com
Get notified when we go live!