One motherboard that fits Socket 939 or 754!
Subject: Motherboards | October 13, 2005 - 04:42 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
ECS + PC Chips = One bloody bizarre motherboard.
The ECS PF88 is based on an incredibly flexible SiS chipset. I can handle Pentium 4 or Athlon64 chips, your choice. Read all about this innovative board at hardCOREware.
"Not many people noticed when two of the most boring Motherboard OEMs merged last summer. ECS and PC Chips were never really known for making amazing or innovative products, instead focusing on low end, mainstream hardware. But they assured us, times were changing. Starting with some flashy purple boards that were a nice start, but failed to impress. Now they have the PF88, featuring their very own bus type and a highly portable SiS chipset allowing the board to support both Intel and AMD processors (and potentially more!)."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Intel Motherboards: Something Wicked This Way Comes... @ Anandtech
- Foxconn WinFast 6150K8MA-8EKRS Motherboard Review @ PCstats.com
- ABIT RX800 XL-256EDVIO & Fatal1ty X800 XL Review @ Beyond3d
- DFI LANParty NF4 SLI-D Motherboard Review @ LinuxHardware
- DFI LAN Party UT nF3 Ultra-D Review @ PC Modding Malaysia