Gigabyte's basic black Z77X-UD4H
Subject: Motherboards | April 10, 2013 - 06:42 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gigabyte, Z77X-UD4H, Intel Z77, lga1155
Like many Z77 boards, the Gigabyte Z77X-UD4H has a rather crowded socket area, if you are not going with a watercooling solution consider purchasing low profile DIMMs. One thing it has that most other boards do not have is an auxiliary power plug next to the SATA ports which takes a SATA power plug, not a molex connector. It also sports a significant number of slots, three PCIe 3.0 16x slots, three PCIe 1x slots and even a PCI slot. [H]ard|OCP had an interesting time overclocking this board, you should familiarize yourself with their experiences if you plan on picking this board up and overclocking your CPU.
"It’s been awhile since we’ve looked at a motherboard from Gigabyte. We haven’t forgotten Gigabyte and decided to take the Z77X-UD4H for a little test drive. The Z77X-UD4H is a sub-$170 motherboard with a great look and a solid feature list for the price point that has the computer hardware enthusiast in mind."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming @ Hardware.info
- MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming Motherboard Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD4H Intel Z77 Motherboard Review @ PCSTATS
- GIGABYTE Z77X-UP4 TH @ Tweaktown
- ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM @ Tweaktown
- ASUS P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt @ Tweaktown
- MSI Z77 MPower @ eTeknix
- ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Champion @ Tweaktown
- GIGABYTE Z77-HD4 @ Tweaktown
- ASUS P9X79 PRO Motherboard Review @ Techgage
- BIOS Option Of The Week - R/W Queue Bypass @ TechARP
Get notified when we go live!