Get to know MSI's Z97 Gaming 7 even better
Subject: Motherboards | June 25, 2014 - 09:02 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Z97 Gaming 7, msi, LGA1150, Intel Z97, haswell, gaming series
Morry recently reviewed MSI's Z97 Gaming 7 motherboard but if for some reason you would like a second option you can drop by [H]ard|OCP for their review. The systems tested vary slightly and the benchmarks run are slightly different such as [H]'s deferred procedure call latency test. Their overclocking results were also in a similar range, hitting 4.7GHz on their 4770K with the RAM hitting 2400MHz. Read through both reviews because the results you see, the more you know and ...
"We’ve been fans of MSI’s "Gaming" series for some time now. The Z97 Gaming 7 has big shoes to fill and competition is heating up as competitors take a page from MSI’s book and bring some of respective offerings into parity with MSI’s price points. Does MSI still have what it takes to rule this particular market? We are about to find out."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5 @ eTeknix
- MSI Z97I GAMING AC @ TechPowerUp!
- Biostar Hi-Fi Z97WE Motherboard Review @ Modders-Inc
- Biostar Hi-Fi Z97WE Motherboard Review @HiTech Legion
- ASUS Z97I-PLUS @ eTeknix
- Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 Motherboard Review @ Madshrimps