Foxconn's Quantum Force gains in reputation
Subject: Motherboards | February 15, 2012 - 03:31 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: x79, sandy bridge-e, quantumian-1, foxconn
Eagle-eyed readers will recognize this board from the "From the Forums" post that we presented to you last week. It seems that our stalwart Forum member is not the only one to locate Foxconn's uniquely named X79 board, the Quantumian-1 from their Quantum Force lineup. NinjaLane has a quick look at the board here and cover some of the features immediately observable on the motherboard. If you are looking for hard numbers though, Windwithme's Forum post is still the way to go.
"In this preview we will be looking at one of the latest motherboards in the Quantum Force lineup the Quantumian-1 X79. The Quantumian-1n is an enthusiast level motherboard designed for high-end gaming and overclocking using the full set of features common to Quantum Force motherboards."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASRock X79 Extreme9 LGA 2011 @ [H]ard|OCP
- ASRock X79 Extreme9 Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- ASRock Extreme9 Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- ASUS Rampage IV Formula BF3 Edition Motherboard Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- ASRock X79 Extreme6/GB Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD7 Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Gigabyte X79-UD3 @ Funky Kit
- Biostar TPower X79 @ Bjorn3D
- Intel DX79SI: Super Energy-Efficient LGA 2011 Mainboard @ X-bit Labs
- MSI Z68A-GD65G3 Motherboard @ Rbmods
- ASUS P8P67 Pro Intel P67 @ PCSTATS
- Sandy Bridge-E Memory Performance Guide @ Legion Hardware
- ASUS Maximux IV Extreme Motherboard Review @ OCIA
- BIOS Option Of The Week - PCI/VGA Palette Snoop @ TechARP
Get notified when we go live!