Fatal1ty's Asrock X79 Professional Motherboard
Subject: Motherboards | March 26, 2012 - 03:57 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: fatal1ty, Asrock X79 Professional, lga 2011, x79
As the ASRock X79 Professional carries the Fatal1ty logo, you can be sure that it is designed for gamers. That shows in the 4 PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots which can handle 16x, 8x, 16x or x16, x8, x8, x8 depending on if you want a three or four card setup. Six SATA 6Gbps ports will ensure your SSDs have enough bandwidth to keep them happy, with another four SATA2 ports if you decide to go whole hog on storage. Funky Kit's overclocking experiments were very impressive with this board especially since they kept the voltage to a relatively safe 1.45V. If you are going with an X79 based system, this $280 board is worth a look.
"If you are looking for a great overclocking board but do not want to spend a ton of money, this is your board. The X79 Professional easily exceeded my expectations for a board at this price. It easily gives boards that cost twice as much some real tough competition."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASUS P9X79WS Motherboard @ Bjorn3D
- Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 @ PCStats
- GIGABYTE X79-UD5 Motherboard @ Bjorn3D
- Asrock X79 Extreme9 Socket 2011 Motherboard @ Pro-Clockers
- igabyte X79-UD3 Motherboard Review @ OCIA
- Ivy Bridge preview with GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H (Intel Z77) and Core i7 3770K @ Tweaktown
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- Ivy Bridge preview with GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H (Intel Z77) and Core i5 3750K @ Tweaktown
- ASRock Z77 Extreme6 Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- Gigabyte GA-A55M-S2V @ AnandTech
- BIOS Option Of The Week - Odd Divisor Correct @ TechARP
- Asus Crosshair V Formula Review @ HCW
Get notified when we go live!