EPoX's no-frills Core 2 Duo motherboard
Subject: Motherboards | September 7, 2006 - 12:02 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
[H]ard|OCP reviews EPoX's Core 2 Duo board, the EP-5P945Pro. For less than $100 dollars, you get a motherbord with no frills, including no SLI support, but it handles Core 2 Duo chips perfectly well. A great base to build a PC that sees normal use, but not recommended for gamers or overclockers.
"EPoX brings us the Intel 945P Express chipset based EP-5P945Pro. This board offers outstanding stability and excellent performance within
its market segment. This board also provides Intel Core 2 Duo compatibility, though the hardcore enthusiasts need not apply."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASUS P5W64 WS Professional - The board with four PEG slots @
- MSI K9A Platinum Motherboard @
- ASUS Crosshair mainboard
- DFI nForce 590-SLI @ t-break
- ASUS enthusiast AM2 motherboard duel @ Hexus
- ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe WiFi Edition @
- nForce 570 SLI Intel Edition @
- ASRock 775Dual-VSTA Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Asus P5W DH Deluxe Motherboard @ CPU3D
- ASUS P5NSLI @ Bjorn3D
Get notified when we go live!