Check out the highly overclockable Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H
Subject: Motherboards | June 25, 2012 - 04:36 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Z77, Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H, gigabyte, Ivy Bridge
The Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H is one of the less expensive of the Z77 boards on the market today, offering quite a few features for its $150 price point. A pair of PCIe 3.0 ports can handle single 16x or dual 8x speeds and there are two other PCIe 2.0 ports and even a legacy PCI port. For storage you get a pair of SATA 6Gbps and a pair of eSATA as well, with four SATA2 ports to take up the slack and 8 USB 3.0 ports will help peripherals and removable storage hit great transfer speeds. [H]ard|OCP took an i7-3770K up to a stable 4.741GHz with great ease thanks to the Gigabyte Easy Tune 6 suite but they did have some problems with their mouse while changing settings in the UEFI. You should read about the quirks they ran into during testing, but if you are looking for a low cost overclocking board you could do much worse than the Z77X-UD3H.
"The Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H represents a more budget oriented offering within Gigabyte’s lineup. "Budget" doesn’t necessarily mean bad, and "expensive" doesn’t necessarily mean good when it comes to motherboards. The question is, "How does Gigabyte’s Z77X-UD3H stack up against so many great budget boards already out there?"
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- EVGA SR-X Classified @ OC3D
- Gigabyte Z77-D3H and Z77X-UD5H Reviewed @ Madshrimps
- EVGA Z77 FTW Motherboard Review @ Ninjalane
- EVGA Z77 FTW Motherboard Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- ECS Z77H2-A2X Ultimate Golden Edition Extreme @ Phoronix
- BIOSTAR TZ77XE4 @ Tweaktown
- Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H Motherboard Review @ HCW
- Asus P8Z77-V LX @ eTeknix
- SUS Maximus V Gene Intel Z77 Express LGA 1155 @ techPowerUp
- Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 @ OC3D
- Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3: Gaming LGA 1155 Mainboard for Multi-GPU Graphics Configurations
- BIOS Option Of The Week - CPU Differential Amplitude @ TechARP
- Zotac Fusion Mini-ITX Motherboard (Fusion-B-U) @ TechwareLabs
- MD A75 Motherboard Roundup @ Neoseeker
Get notified when we go live!