Another Z68 motherboard from ASRock; boom or bust?
Subject: Motherboards | December 9, 2011 - 01:15 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: asrock, z68, z68 pro3
Earlier in the month Steve reviewed the ASRock Z68 Extreme 7 Gen 3 motherboard and handed it a Silver Award. This so called budget brand has been steadily improving over the years and the Extreme 7 was ahead of the curve. Was that a one off success or can they match the performance of that board with the ASRock Z68 Pro3? [H]ard|OCP just polished off a review of that board, much less intricate than the Extreme 7 but still based on the same chipset so it should be capable of similar performance. Will this board live up to the quality we have seen recently or is this board bargain bin bound? Read on and see.
"It’s easy to get hung up on the high end boards. Despite the flare, the coverage, and the amazing features, the bulk of the population and even the bulk of the enthusiast community rarely buys such boards. It is with this in mind that we examine a budget solution in the form of the ASRock Z68 Pro3. Low budget, low expectations?"
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Asus P8Z68-V LX @ Kitguru
- ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe Motherboard Review @ OCIA
- ASUS Sabertooth X79 @ Tweaktown
- Intel DX79SI @ Tweaktown
- MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- BIOSTAR TA990FXE AMD 990FX Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Zotac A75-ITX WiFi Review @ OCC
- Zotac A75-ITX WiFi @ Bjorn3D
- ECS A990FXM-A Socket AM3+ @ techPowerUp