Abit KV8 Pro &more
Subject: Motherboards | July 2, 2004 - 02:30 PM | Geoff Baker
If you are needing an upgrade, but the prices of a 939 cpu put you off, you might want to check out this review of a relatively inexpensive Socket 754 solution. Decent overclocking and great game performance doesn't require a fortune.
Quote: "We've just posted a review of Abit's K8T800 Pro powered socket 754
motherboard, the K8V Pro. The K8V Pro is a value priced Athlon 64 mobo,
with a fairly complete feature set and excellent selection of
and monitoring options..."
Here are some more Motherboard reviews from around the web:
- Intel 925X/915G Motherboards and CPU's review @ Bytesector
- Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000 Pro2-W @ Legit Reviews
- Asus P4P800 SE Motherboard Review @XYZ Computing
- Epox 8KDA3+@Digital-Daily
- DFI 865PE Infinity @ HardwareZoom
- ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe WiFi @ Hexus.net
- MSI KM4M-L Micro ATX @ ExtremeMHz
- Soltek EQ3801 nForce3 250 @ SFFtech
- ABIT AS8 @ TrustedReviews
Get notified when we go live!