ASUS' newest ROG board runs fast and stable
Subject: Motherboards | November 18, 2010 - 02:50 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
ASUS has extended their Republic of Gamers AMD motherboard lineup with the Crosshair IV Formula, latest in a family of highly overclockable motherboards. There is a reason this is one of the more expensive AM3 boards on the market, four PCIe 16x slots are available along with a large array of ports including a pair of USB 3.0 ports and the ROG Connect. That last port allows you to change the settings on the motherboard using a second PC. [H]ard|OCP was impressed, not only did they have success at overclocking, they never ran into a stability issue.
"As ASUS' flagship for its AMD line of Republic of Gamers motherboards, the Crosshair IV Formula has some big shoes to fill.
Packed to the gills with features and performance, the Crosshair IV Formula stacks up to be a very desirable AMD platform."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ECS A890GXM-A2 Motherboard
@ Hardware Secrets
- ASUS Crosshair IV Extreme review
- The Return of the Mini-ITX Form Factor starring AMD @ Tweaktown
- Installing a Motherboard –
First Time or Upgrade @ Ninjalane
- BIOS Option Of The Week - USB Port 64/60
Emulation @ TechARP
- ASUS Sabertooth X58 Motherboard Performance Review @
- ECS P67H2-A Motherboard @
- Gigabyte P67A-UD4 @ Funky Kit