The ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe is all dressed
Subject: Motherboards | September 21, 2012 - 02:34 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: asus, p8z77-V deluxe
The ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe has a 20-phase power design, more heatsinks than an assault mech and a long list of features including a pair of PCIe 16x slots for CrossFireX and SLI, LucidLogix Virtu MVP, Quick Sync video, Smart Response Technology, Smart Connect Technology and many other extras. You do pay a premium for such a long list as the board is $280 on NewEgg, those who want this much motherboard are going to have to spend a bit more than someone happy with a basic Z77 implementation. [H]ard|OCP put the board to the test most important to many enthusiasts, overclocking an i7 3770K to 4.84GHz with some careful adjustments to the voltages provided to the components. It pulled in a Gold Award but [H] recommends only the experienced pick up this board as there are available settings in the UEFI BIOS which could seriously damage your equipment if you aren't very familiar with the specifications of your CPU and memory.
"The ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe comes from an outstanding pedigree as virtually every board in the ASUS P8xxx series has been excellent. Is this another tremendously worthy entry in the lineup or does this one shy away from its heritage? Read on to learn about our experiences with the P8Z77-V Deluxe."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASRock Z77 Pro4 (Z77) Motherboard @ eTeknix
- Asrock X79 Extreme11 @ Pro-Clockers
- First "Ultra Durable 5" Mainboards with Two Thunderbolt Ports: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP4 TH and GA-Z77X-UP5 TH @ X-bit Labs
- GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H Motherboard Review @ Techgage
- BIOSTAR Hi-Fi Z77X Intel Z77 Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- ASUS Maximus V Formula @ Kitguru
- ASRock Z77 OC Formula @ Tweaktown
- MSI Big Bang Z77 MPower Intel LGA 1155 @ techPowerUp
- Gigabyte X79S-UP5 WiFi @ Legion Hardware
- MSI Big Bang XPower II (X79) Motherboard Review @ eTeknix
- Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH Review: Thunderbolt Times Two @ AnandTech
- Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Socket 2011 Motherboard @ Pro-Clockers
- The 4 Best X79 Motherboards - You will never see @ Ninjalane
- BIOS Option Of The Week - PEG Port VC1/Map @ TechARP
Get notified when we go live!