ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, for advanced and basic overclockers both
Subject: Motherboards | March 9, 2011 - 08:33 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Now that the channel is once again receiving SandyBridge boards, [H]ard|OCP took the opportunity to release their review of the ASUS P8P67 Deluxe. As the name implies this is not a barebones motherboard, the Deluxe sports everything from Bluetooth support, UEFI, USB 3.0, SATA 6G as far as hardware goes, to a long list of ASUS features to improve your experience. It came away with a Silver Award, partly due to the solidity of the overclocking software for those who do not want to do it manually.
"ASUS has a ton of P8P67 variants. Some are light on features, some aren’t. The P8P67 Deluxe is certainly anything but light on features but how does it perform? How does it stack up in the sea of recent P67 Express based boards?"
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Sapphire Pure Black X58 LGA1366 Motherboard Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Asus Rampage III Extreme Motherboard Review @ Ninjalane
- ECS H67H2-M Black Edition Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- P67 Motherboard Roundup @ OCC
- GIGABYTE P67A-UD4 @ Tweaktown
- ASUS P7P55D-E Pro LGA 1156 Intel P55 @ techPowerUp
- ECS H57H-MUS (V1.0A) LGA1156 Motherboard Review @ Madshrimps
- GIGABYTE G1.Assassin @ Bjorn3D
- ASUS P8P67 Deluxe Motherboard Review @Hi Tech Legion
- BIOS Option Of The Week - SDRAM RAS-to-CAS Delay @ TechARP
- EK Waterblocks full cover block for the Asus Rampage III Extreme Review @ Madshrimps